From Shared Shelf Commons
After a collection has been selected or a search performed, at the top of your Shared Shelf Commons screen you will have access to the Display Options menu item. Here you will find four choices:
- Display small thumbnails: This is the default setting, with several rows of thumbnails across the screen and limited (truncated) data below each thumbnail.
- Display large thumbnails: images will be displayed in a larger size, vertically, along the left side of your screen. Corresponding image data will be displayed to the right of each large thumbnail.
- Sort displayed images by:
- Title: sorts by field Title
- Creator/Artist: sorts by field Creator
- Date: sorts by field Date
- Bring image windows to front: brings to the front, any thumbnail windows on which you have previously double-clicked.