From Shared Shelf
Shared Shelf Online Demonstrations
Join our free webinars to learn about Shared Shelf. Demonstrations will feature the tool's flexibility and customizable features and highlight some exciting use cases at subscribing institutions. Each session will run for 30 minutes and dedicated staff will be available to answer questions both during and following the webinars
Please register for your preferred session(s) below:
Introduction to features and functionality
Tue, Apr 22, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT
Wed, Apr 30, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT
Mon, May 5, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT
Wed, May 14, 2014 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM EDT
Tue, May 20, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT
Thu, May 29, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT
Unique Use Cases: Learn how Shared Shelf is being used by subscribers
Wed, Apr 23, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Tue, Apr 29, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT
Thu, May 15, 2014 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM EDT
Wed, May 21, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT
Once registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.
- There will be time for questions, but you may also send questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If our schedule doesn’t accommodate yours, or if you’d like to set up a private session for your institution, please contact email@example.com to make arrangements for an alternate time.
- Access to a computer or laptop with internet access is necessary and we recommend the use of a headset for minimum disturbance to your colleagues. Detailed system requirements:
- PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Shared Shelf is a web-based image management software service developed by ARTstor that provides support for managing and actively using images — cataloging, editing, storing, and sharing them. Shared Shelf also enables seamless integration of image collections with the ARTstor Digital Library.