From Shared Shelf
Shared Shelf Introductory Online Demonstrations
Learn about Shared Shelf by joining our free 30-minute webinars, where our Shared Shelf-dedicated Senior Library Relations Associate, Siân Evans, will demonstrate:
- Working with data in Excel
- Bulk editing
- Organizing your workflow into projects and sets
- Adding to and drawing from our shared name registry
- Using integrated and external authorities
Please register for your preferred session(s) below:
Once registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.
- There will be time for questions, but you may also send questions and comments to email@example.com.
- If our schedule doesn’t accommodate yours, or if you’d like to set up a private session for your institution, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for an alternate time.
- Access to a computer or laptop with internet access is necessary and we recommend the use of a headset for minimum disturbance to your colleagues. Detailed system requirements:
- PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Shared Shelf is a web-based image management software service developed by ARTstor that provides support for managing and actively using images — cataloging, editing, storing, and sharing them. Shared Shelf also enables seamless integration of image collections with the ARTstor Digital Library.