From Shared Shelf
Shared Shelf Online Demonstrations
Join our free webinars to learn about Shared Shelf. Demonstrations will feature the tool's flexibility and customizable features and highlight some exciting use cases at subscribing institutions. Each session will run for 30 minutes and dedicated staff will be available to answer questions both during and following the webinars
Please register for your preferred session(s) below:
Sets and Filters: Manage your assets and organize your workflow
Tue, Dec 10, 2013 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM EST
Australia & Asia Pacific Series: Manage and share your multimedia with Shared Shelf (1 hour functionality and use-case webinar)
All webinars in this series are held in Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
Wed, Jan 15, 2014 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM AEDT
Thu, Jan 23, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM AEDT
Tue, Jan 28, 2014 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM AEDT
Once registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.
- There will be time for questions, but you may also send questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If our schedule doesn’t accommodate yours, or if you’d like to set up a private session for your institution, please contact email@example.com to make arrangements for an alternate time.
- Access to a computer or laptop with internet access is necessary and we recommend the use of a headset for minimum disturbance to your colleagues. Detailed system requirements:
- PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Shared Shelf is a web-based image management software service developed by ARTstor that provides support for managing and actively using images — cataloging, editing, storing, and sharing them. Shared Shelf also enables seamless integration of image collections with the ARTstor Digital Library.