From Artstor Help
To copy an image group:
- Log in to your ARTstor account. Click here for instructions on how to register for an ARTstor account.
- Open your image group.
- Go to the ARTstor navigation menu and click Organize > Save image group as... This option is also available from the right- (or Control-) click shortcut menu.
- A new window will open, displaying a list of the folders available to you. The current folder location will be displayed by default. If you want to save to a different folder, click the folder title for the desired destination for your copy.
- Enter a name for the copy into the field provided. Do not use symbols (e.g., ? /\ <>+ # %) or diacritics (e.g., é å ï ñ ô) when naming image groups.
- If you choose to save the copy into the same folder as the original group you will have to enter a unique name. If you try to enter a name that already exists within the folder, a dialog will open, prompting you to confirm that you want to overwrite that image group with the copy. If you don't want to do this, simply enter a different name for the copy of the image group.
- If you choose to save the copy into a different folder you can enter a name identical to the original image group. Or, you may also give the copy a different name, as long as it doesn't already exist in the target location.