From Artstor Help
To create an image group:
- Log in to your ARTstor account.
- Search or browse ARTstor's collections to find images for your group.
- Select images by single-clicking image thumbnails. The thumbnail border will change color to indicate your selection. Click again to de-select. Images will be saved to your image group in the order that you select them.
- In the ARTstor navigation menu click Organize > Save selected images to > New image group. Or, you may right- (or Control-) click with your mouse to display a shortcut menu. Right-click Save selected images to > New image group.
- A new window will open displaying a list of the folders available to you. Click a folder title to choose a destination for your image group. To expand a folder, click the plus sign (+) next to the folder name. To collapse an expanded folder, click the minus sign (-). Enter a name for your image group in the field provided at the bottom of the window. When naming image groups, do not use symbols (e.g., ? /\ <>+ # %) or diacritics (e.g., é å ï ñ ô).
- Click Save at the bottom of the window to save your changes. Or, you can click Save & Open button to view your saved group as a page of thumbnails.
- To add additional images to this group, repeat steps #1-4.
- In step 4, click Save selected images to > Existing image group.
- In the new window that opens, click the plus sign (+) next to a folder title to expand its contents. Then, click the desired image group title.
- Click Save or Save & Open to save the additional images to the group.