From Artstor Help
Create an image group description
- Log in to your registered user account and open an image group you created:
- A new window will open displaying a list of the folders available to you. Click the plus sign (+) next to a folder title to expand it and display its contents. Click the minus sign (-) to collapse an expanded folder.
- Click an image group name and then click Open. The dialog box will close and the contents of the selected group will appear as thumbnails.
- Click Create image group description (located on the left side of the small bar above the thumbnail images).
- Enter text in image group description field and click Save.
- To close the image group description, click on the minus sign (-) to close the image group description pane.
From the Search & Browse page, go to the Folders and Image Groups area in the center of the page and click Open.
Go to the ARTstor navigation menu and click Organize > Open image group.