From Artstor Help
Introductory Online Demonstrations
Learn how librarians, faculty, and students are using the various features of the ARTstor Digital Library – and how it could be useful on your campus – during one of our 30-minute sessions.
All sessions are scheduled in Eastern Time (EST). Remember to convert these times to your own time zone to find a session that is convenient for your schedule.
Artstor Digital Library for Classical Studies
Tue, Feb 3 2015 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
Artstor Digital Library for History
Thu, Feb 5, 2015 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
What can you do with the Artstor Digital Library?
Wed, Feb 11, 2015 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST
Artstor Digital Library for Architecture
Tue, Feb 17, 2015 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM EST
Artstor for K-12 Schools
Tue, Feb 17, 2015 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST
Thu, Feb 26, 2015 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Artstor for AP Art History
Tue, Feb 17, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM EST
Thu, Feb 26 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM EST
Artstor for History of Photography
Wed, Feb 18, 2015 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST
Artstor and Visual Literacy
Thu, Feb 19, 2015 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM EST
Once registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.
- There will be time for questions, but you may also send questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If our schedule doesn’t accommodate yours, or if you’d like to set up a private session for your institution, please contact email@example.com to make arrangements for an alternate time.
- Access to a computer or laptop with internet access is necessary and we recommend the use of a headset for minimum disturbance to your colleagues. Detailed system requirements:
- PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer