From Artstor Help
Introductory Online Demonstrations
Learn how librarians, faculty, and students are using the various features of the ARTstor Digital Library – and how it could be useful on your campus – during one of our 30-minute sessions.
All sessions are scheduled in Eastern Time (EST). Remember to convert these times to your own time zone to find a session that is convenient for your schedule.
What can you do with the Artstor Digital Library?
Thu, Jan 15, 2015 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
Tue, Jan 27, 2015 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM EST
Artstor Digital Library for Classical Studies
Fri, Jan 16, 2015 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
Artstor Digital Library for Architecture
Wed, Jan 21, 2015 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Teaching with Artstor: Valuable Tools for Instructors
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
Artstor and Visual Literacy
Fri, Jan 23, 2015 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
Artstor Digital Library for Teaching History
Wed, Jan 28, 2015 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Artstor for AP® Art History
Tue, Jan 13, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM EST
Once registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.
- There will be time for questions, but you may also send questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If our schedule doesn’t accommodate yours, or if you’d like to set up a private session for your institution, please contact email@example.com to make arrangements for an alternate time.
- Access to a computer or laptop with internet access is necessary and we recommend the use of a headset for minimum disturbance to your colleagues. Detailed system requirements:
- PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer