From Artstor Help
Site Status: Artstor Digital Library is operating normally.
New Artstor Mobile Release - January 2015
The new version of Artstor Mobile now allows for access through institutional login (or Shibboleth single sign-on).
A registered Artstor account is required to access Artstor Mobile.
If your institution has provided us with an institutional login option, you can use your institutional username and password to login to the Artstor Mobile app or site:
- Click on Login > Institution.
- Find your institution from the drop down list and click LOG IN.
- You will be taken to your institution's sign on page, where you can log in with your institutional username/password.
- You will then be taken back to Artstor Mobile, where you can either choose to link an already existing Artstor account or to create a new Artstor account.
- The next time you choose your institution from the drop down list, you will be able to log into Artstor Mobile using your institutional login.
If you are an administrator and are interested in enabling the institutional login option for your institution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to be the first to know about new features, bug fixes, known issues, and site maintenance? Sign up for our Artstor-Discuss listserv by sending a blank email to: email@example.com
|Need help with the Digital Library?|
|Need help with OIV?|
Visit ARTstor’s website: www.artstor.org