From Artstor Help
Dear Artstor Users,
We are pleased to announce the release of our Offline Image Viewer 4.0. This new release includes the following new features and a bug fix:
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10 and Windows 8.
- Link to image viewer - clicking the link to image viewer icon on an image will open that image in the image viewer within the Digital Library.
- Embedded hyperlinks - you can now embed hyperlinks in your OIV slides.
- Saving to legacy format - this version of OIV allows presentations to be saved in OIV 2.6 format so that they can be opened by OIV version 2.6 and above (without image viewer linking functionality). This version can also open OIV 2.6 and 3.X files.
- Dual-screen presentations - when using two screens in presentation mode, images will advance in pairs, e.g. screen 1 will show odd-numbered images, screen 2 will show even-numbered images.
To access this new version, uninstall any previous versions of OIV, log into your account, and install OIV 4.0 by following these directions: http://help.artstor.org/wiki/index.php/OIV_Installing.
Please contact Artstor User Services if you have any questions or comments.
-Artstor User Services
Advanced Search Issue Resolved
An upgrade to the Artstor Digital Library has resolved the Advanced Search issue.
If you experience any difficulty, please clear your browser cache and restart your browser. If you continue to experience difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact Artstor User Services at: email@example.com.
For more information on this and other known issues in Artstor Digital Library, please see the Artstor Digital Library Release History.
If you would like to receive updates on this and other known issues, as well as site maintenance and new feature notifications, sign up for our Artstor-Discuss listserv by sending a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your patience as we work to improve the Artstor Digital Library.
|Need help with the Digital Library?|
|Need help with OIV?|
Visit ARTstor’s website: www.artstor.org