From Artstor Help
To access the ARTstor Digital Library remotely:
1. Go to www.artstor.org.
2. Click on “Enter Here”.
3. Log in with your username and password.
If you receive a message that your 120-day remote access period is expired you can re-set the 120-day countdown by logging in either on-site at your institution or through a proxy.
The 120-day remote access period is not available to registered users at public libraries, per the Terms of the ARTstor Digital Library License Agreement.
Many institutions provide remote access to restricted electronic resources through a proxy server or VPN set up.
To access the ARTstor Digital Library through a proxy server:
1. Go to your institution’s library home page.
2. Find ARTstor in the list of the library’s databases.
3. Click on the link for ARTstor.
4. Login to your institution’s proxy server. Please contact your local librarian if you need assistance at this point.
If you are a local administrator, you can find proxy configurations here.
Visit ARTstor's website: www.artstor.org