From Artstor Help
The ARTstor administrator at your institution will grant instructor privileges to users who require access to additional features. These features include the ability to work with folders to manage and share image groups within an institution and a place to upload and store a Personal Collection of your own images.
To request instructor privileges:
1. Log in to your ARTstor account.
2. In the upper right corner, next to the Log Out button, click Edit my profile OR click Tools > My Profile.
3. The preferences window will open. Click the Instructor Privileges tab.
4. Within this tab you will find the contact information for your local administrator who will either give you instructor privileges or will provide you with the authorization code and password to obtain instructor privileges.
5. If you do receive an authorization code and password, enter the authorization code and password in the fields provided.
Please note: If you have previously registered for Instructor Privileges, you do not need to do so again. If this is the case, you will not see a form, but a message notifying you that you already have these privileges.
6. Click the Save button. A confirmation message will appear. Click OK to complete the process.
Now that you have successfully registered for Instructor Privileges, you will have access to additional features in the Share and Upload toolbar menus. For more information, please see our help pages about Folders and Building Personal Collections.
Visit ARTstor’s website: www.artstor.org