From Artstor Help
ARTstor’s 2011 summer series of instructional videos explore newly released features and tools as well as older topics. Users may access these videos at any time here or through the ARTstor YouTube channel.
- View Print & Download shows you how to change thumbnail views, filter search results, and download image groups from the Artstor digital library.
- Export to PowerPoint walks you through the process of exporting your ARTstor image groups into a single PowerPoint presentation. Step-by-step PDF guides are also available.
- Folders and image groups explores user options for organizing images within the ARTstor Digital Library. Step-by-step PDF guides are also available.
- How to unlock a password protected folder guides users through the process of finding and unlocking a shared folder. Step-by-step PDF guides are also available.
- Faceted search describes how to use the faceted search panel to narrow your results when searching within the ARTstor Digital Library. Step-by-step PDF guides
- Registering walks users through the process of registering for an ARTstor user account.
Any user at a participating institution may sign up for online training sessions. ARTstor provides live, online training on all aspects of using ARTstor. Individual registrants are invited to sign up for as many sessions as needed.
Group online training
For groups of librarians and/or faculty, we provide online training through GoToWebinar, an online interactive classroom tool. All that is required is a computer with internet access, a speaker phone, and a projector. We will work with you to create single or multiple sessions for your institution.
See our list of session outlines for possible training topics. You can also print these materials to follow along during training.